As I've told you before, I joined the NBA Pick One Challenge. The general rule is that you can pick one player per game date on any team playing for that day. Your score will be based on the accumulation of points, assists and rebounds of the player you picked for that day. The Catch is you can only a particular once for the duration of the regular season.
As of today I am currently running in 9th place out of a total of 35 participants in the "my_philippines" league. I have a total of 520 points. The poor point production of my early picks kinda affected my rankings. The season is still young so there's still hope for a rally.
Picked players so far:
Friday, November 17, 2006
- ► 2007 (53)
- Versus Mode: MJ vs Kobe
- Interesting Warm-Up
- It Happen's to the Best of Them
- Fun Online Basketball Games
- NBA Pick One Challenge - Barging Into the Top 5......
- US NCAA: Off-Balanced Three Pointer for the Win
- NBA : Win-Loss Leaders
- NBA - Week 2 Highlight Mix
- Congratulations Manny Pacquiao!
- Speedy NBA Links
- The NBA Pick One Challenge - My Update
- Jimmy Alapag Dunks
- THE MASTER PLAN
- Congratulations Ronnie Alcano!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We won...oops we lost and... we won again
- NBA Quick Highlights 2
- Beyond Basketball: Courage on the Soccer Field
- NBA Champions Through The Years
- Shooting Three Pointers
- Hoops Trivia - First NBA Score
- STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
- NBA Quick Highlights 1
- ▼ November (23)