Basketball is a so serious sport and so we're told. But once in a while the funniest words can come from the pressure packed world of the NBA. Here is my Top 5 funniest.
1. "We lose at home. We lose on the road. For the life of me, I can't figure out where else to play." - Pat Williams (Orlando Magic GM 2003)
2. Marv Albert, explaining the Atlanta Hawks' problems in the NBA: "They have a great bunch of outside shooters. It's just too bad they play all of their games indoors."
3. Here is Charles Barkley talking about Karl Malone on Jay Leno.
Jay Leno: "Karl's in great shape though!"
Charles Barkley: "Me too. Round is a shape!"
4. "I will never forget the time when me and Michael (Jordan) combined for 63 points in a playoff game" - Stacey King said after Jordan scored 61 points when they were both playing for Chicago
5. Tom Nissalke, Coach of the NBA's Houston Rockets, when he was asked to pronounced his name in 1966. "Tom."
- ▼ May (9)