timeout watch-graphic2 championsdatabase

Monday, October 09, 2006

Announcement

I would just like to announce that I now also post at the Hoops.Blink.ph blog. This blog is also about basketball and has great discussions about the serious and not so serious side of the sport we all love.

My first two posts are already online and you can view them.

The first post talks about two basketball rules that I think have a great effect on the game. The best rule for me that was done in recent memory is the 8-second violation rule. A rule that necessitated an offensive player to hurry-up down court. It is a great rule to speed up the game. The worst rule meanwhile is the possession arrow rule now used in the amateurs and I hope would not be implemented in the pros. Read more here...

My next post is the recent innovation being mulled by the Cleveland Cavaliers that will do away with paper tickets. Again go here to read some of my thoughts.

No comments: