Reggie Miller did it in the 90s and T-Mac did it for this generation. Finishes that should have signaled defeat for their teams and yet still making an improbable comeback.
Reggie Miller's 8 point outburst - It was the Eastern conference playoffs and the Knicks were leading by 6 points with only 18.7 ticks left. Miraculously, Miller will score eight successive points in that stretch to get a win for the Pacers. Here is a short video of the his two successive threes to tie the game.
McGrady 13 points in 35 seconds - Now this is a feat I couldn't do even if I am all alone in a gym.
Please read the following articles as it reflects upon how incredible finishes in sports are life lessons for us.
From the Clutches of Defeat
- ► 2007 (53)
- NBA.com - Pick One Challenge
- Game Time
- Filipino Sets Guinness Dribbling Record
- Its Tomorrow!!!!! Important NBA Questions
- 2 Days To Go! English to Spanish
- 3 Days To Go! Musical Chairs
- 4 Days To Go! The Principal's Office
- THE ULTIMATE COACH
- 5 Days To Go! C'mon Knicks
- 6 Days To Go! Teaching Nutrition to Cartoons
- 7 Days To Go! It's Back To NBA School Everyone
- 8 Days To Go! Garnett vs Everybody
- 9 Days To Go! How You Say That
- 10 Days to go: Pick Your Team Mates
- Announcement: 10 Day NBA FUNNY Countdown
- Video Links of Japeth Winning the WKU Dunk Contest...
- Dirty Tricks on the Court
- Adam Morrison Commercials
- Writer for Hire
- Net Dunks The Ball
- PBA Goes Back to School and More Ts to Come
- CONFIDENCE ON THE COURT
- CCF Sports - Badminton
- Two Improbable Finishes
- CCL Upsets and PBA Rankings
- Vince Carter at Rucker Park
- PBA Champions Through The Years
- PBA Great Moments: the 1989 All-Star Game
- Another Backboard Breaker
- THE FOUR QUARTERS OF LIFE
- Congratulations UST Growling Tigers!!!!!!
- ▼ October (33)