I am joining Problogger's Blogging Project featuring "How to" posts. How to be a successful basketball player if you are a small guy? It is so easy you will find yourself playing in the NBA even if you are just 5 feet tall! Seriously...
1. Have Eyes on the Back of Your Head - Literally
2. Use Your Head - Again Literally
3. Develop Some Basic (Very Very Very Basic) Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills
4. Jump a Little Higher. Just a Little.
5. Only Take On Somebody Your Own Size
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- ► 2007 (53)
- UAAP Basketball: UST Forces Game 2
- UAAP Finals Cancelled
- The PBA is Back
- Pistol Pete -Dribbling the Flip Flap Jack
- CCF Alabang - Basketball!
- Game 1: The Last Second Shot
- Congratulations San Beda!
- UAAP Finals: ATENEO vs. UST
- UAAP Seniors Basketball Champions
- Larry Fonacier's Story
- How To Make It Big in the NBA If You're Small?
- The Man with the Whistle
- Ending 28 at 82
- Take A Time Out
- Database of Champions
- NCAA - Philippines Senior's Basketball Champions
- The 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
- San Beda's Sam Ekwe
- The Impossible
- Steve Nash - Football Tricks
- Adam Morrison - Inspiring Story
- Congratulations Spain!!!!!!!
- The Coach’s Playbook
- Pistol Pete - Shooting Skills
- FIBA Shocker! Greece Beats US 101-95
- ▼ September (25)